Being close to the sea is one of the most important requirements in your sun-and-sand vacations and you can enjoy best beaches from our hotel. Check the list of best seasides:
Playas de Muro
This beach is dedicated to families and parents who are looking for calm and carelessness and the shallow water depth let them relax while kids are having fun. This coast is an extension of Alcudia Bay´s beaches with similar structure.
Distance from Mar Hotels Playa Muro Suites: 100 m / 2 minutes walk
Puerto de Alcudia
With 3 kilometers of sand, Playa de Muro is one of the most frequented areas by tourists and locals living there. Practising nautical sports like surf, water ski or, even, parachuting over the sea is allowed as well in this part on the island.
Distance from Mar Hotels Playa Muro Suites: 4,8 km / 10 min. by car
Our Hotels in Puerto de Alcudia
Mar Hotels Playa de Muro Suites
Playas de Muro · Majorca
The 4-star aparthotel which offers an all-inclusive service at the best price. It is located next to the S’Albufera Natural Park and is just meters away from the beach.
What to see or do in Puerto de Alcudia
Points of interest
- Roman city of Pollentia: those Roman remains are the most ancient archeologic zone of Mallorca, which dates back to 124 b.C.
- S´Albufera: The most largest natural park in Majorca with more than 1600 hectares. A wealth of bird life exists here, very interesting region for birdwatchers
- Street markets: On Tuesday and Sunday.
- St. James: In July 25th, Alcudia celebrates its patronal feasts with sailing regattas, concerts and numerous leisure activities.
- Every year, Playa de Muro is home to sport competitions like Ironman or Mallorca 312, due to its geography and warm climate.
- Alcudia Fair: the first weekend in October, the village goes back to the past, people dress in Roman clothes and its street market exposes local culture.
Other locations nearless